
Please pray for MckMama as she's been admitted to the hospital.
Continue to pray for Tricia of CF Husband, also, as she's still in the hospital.
And, pray for me too. I think that I am needing to be in the hospital for a "tune up" (CF phrase for IV antibiotics and fixing up), but my husband is totally out of work at this point and hasn't been able to find anything else, so it's a bad time to be racking up bills, but a bad time to be sick.
Continue to pray for Tricia of CF Husband, also, as she's still in the hospital.
And, pray for me too. I think that I am needing to be in the hospital for a "tune up" (CF phrase for IV antibiotics and fixing up), but my husband is totally out of work at this point and hasn't been able to find anything else, so it's a bad time to be racking up bills, but a bad time to be sick.


Praying with you. Hoping you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteIn prayer now for you to feel better and not need any tuning up.
ReplyDelete~Many Hugs to You!!~
LOL.... Just for Men commerical.... yes that would be me. I have done about 3 of them. How funny that you saw that and came across my blog.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you have watched some of my shows I also host? www.getoutshow.com
www.mistyrice.net
I am in the process of updating the website.
Thanks for stopping by and I will keep you in my prayers.
God Bless.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to come by and say hello....thanks for visiting my blog yesterday...it is always nice to "meet" a fellow blogger!
Hope that you are feeling better soon....
Lisa
Praying for you, my friend...
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog "The Nuthouse" and leaving a comment on my daughter Livi. I am hoping for answers a week from Monday when she see's the child psychiatrist. I will keep you in my prayers. I will pray that your husband finds work soon..Love your McCain button : ) you don't see too many of those around. Thank you again...I am hopeful that my daughter Livi will be just fine...right now the temper tantrums are an issue and getting through the days without wanting to beat my head against the wall..but we'll keep moving forward together : )
ReplyDelete