Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 19

I'm not checking in!

To the hospital, that is!

Since I haven't been feeling any better (actually, I've been feeling WORSE, but then when you add all of the side effects what do you expect?) they were talking about admitting me to the hospital this week. Mostly because there aren't any other IV abx I can safely take.

But this afternoon they said they are going to go back to an old one. It didn't SEEM like it helped before, but I also didn't have an allergic reaction, so they want to do 2 weeks of that one, plus extend my yucky Cipro. People. 750mg. of Cipro twice a day gives you a sick belly and headache! Please feel sorry for me for that alone! *smile*

I'm glad that I don't have to go into the hospital at least. It makes it so much easier on my family.

I've been looking at all of the pictures entered into the IHeartFaces site. (See button on my sidebar.) I don't have anything to enter right now, but it's fun to see all of the shots people have taken.

I'm going to head out for my allergy shot now. I'm several weeks behind in getting it, so need to get it and be done with it.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. That's very unselfish of you Debbie to not want to go to the hospital because of the toll it takes on your family. If I were in your shoes I don't think I would be that strong.

    Praying that the old medicine gives you some relief you so deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment. You will be in our family's prayers for your health.

    God Bless,
    The Owens'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I LOVE having new visitors.

    I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I pray you are well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that you are still under the weather, Debbie! I'm definitely feeling sorry for your your Cipro belly - ick! That is my miracle drug, but the side effects sure are lousy! Praying that you will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SURE HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER REAL SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord - No Hospital Stay this time :) What an answer to prayer, Debbi!
    I'm praying that the new/old meds miraculously help you feel better.
    Hugs and prayers,
    Amanda
    P.S. please see my email from last night - please tell me what size to get :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope this new medicine works for you!! Glad you were able to steer clear of the hospital!!

    Thinking of you,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. god bless you and thsnk you for teh blog love . It is a passion for taking pictures and the responce thast I have had is amazing I thank you all so much for the conytinued love and support.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you didn't have to go in the hospital. I'm dealing with the side effects of Cipro too. I thought I was going to lose my cookies in the movie theater yesterday. I know it's good for our pseudo, but it sure isn't good for our bellies.

    Hang in there Debbi. I'm praying that you start feeling better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hopped over to your blog from Megan's. I am happy to hear you are not going to the hospital. I hope you get to feeling better very soon! You will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!