The lucky winner will win this:

A 1.70 dry qt. bag of Yankee Candle Spiced Pumpkin Fragranced Potpourri.
And because I won so many wonderful things from Alice in her blog GiveAway... and because I am such a wonderful and sharing person...I am "paying it forward" and giving the winner two of these wonderful items I won from Alice. I won't tell you now what they will be, because I want it to be a surprise.
In order to enter:
1.) Leave a comment here {If you don't have a blog, please leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win}.
2.) Post a blog about my giveaway to earn a second entry. It must be an actual blog post with link back to this specific post to count. Make sure you let me know in a comment that you have done this, so I know to enter you a second time.
Because I will be going in the hospital next week, I will do the drawing on September 1. I will put all of the names in a basket and let Ryan draw the name on that day.
I can't wait to see who the winner of my first GiveAway will be!


I don't care about being entered, but I am posting a post about you :o) I want anyone who reads my blog to be praying for you during your tune up my friend!
ReplyDeleteOoooH So much fun!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you as you enter the hospital for your "tune up." I like the new look of your blog, too! Blessings...
ReplyDeleteI pray that your hospital visit will work out fine and that you will feel all of our prayers and God's peace.
ReplyDeleteLinda @ Truthful Tidbits
Praying for you, friend, as you get your "tune up"!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway....in time for fall!!!
ooooo oooo ooo pick me. pick me. I love pumpkin. :)
ReplyDeleteloving your new look as well. ♥
Debbi, I hope your tune up makes you feel so so much better!!
ReplyDeleteYAY for giveaway!!! I have just posted a post on my blog about the giveaway and you :) and leaving you a comment here!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying all goes well with the port placement and the tune-up!!!
Oh...and I hope your Hubby makes it back home safely!
WOW! Congrats on your 10,000 blog visits...that is awesome.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your hospital visit and care.
I can't wait 'till I hit 10,000! Congrats on that! And you're awesome for doing a give-a-way because of it.
ReplyDelete