Someone gave me a link that explains the Verbs in the below post, so when I get time later I will study that and see if the mud clarifies a little!
As you know, I haven't been feeling well lately. I talked to the CF clinic today and they want to start me on IV abx. We CFers call this a "tune-up". Monday I will go to Vanderbilt and have a Port put in

I had one about 10-12 years ago, but they took it out after a few years because I wasn't getting the treatment anymore. After I get the Port I'm going to be admitted for a couple of days while they get the meds going. I requested this because of the problems I had with the meds last time. I'll have to be on the IV's for 3-4 weeks, but will only be in the hospital for a few days.
I did get something today for my GiveAway, but haven't had a chance to take a picture yet, so maybe I can post that later.


Good luck. I pray it all goes perfectly and you start feeling better immediately!
ReplyDeletepraying for you! I hope it all goes as planned and that you are feeling better very soon!!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying everything goes smoothly and you feel better fast.
ReplyDeletePlease keep us updated. I know Vanderbilt is awesome but they get no signal in that joint. I am so thankful for IV ABX. Joshua says they make you feel like crud the whole time you take them but the end result is worth it. Josh wants you to know it's fun toting around a little doohicky for four weeks.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything! You will love the thipple so much easier then a PICC.
ReplyDeleteI blow on Mon.